Details & Care
Care & Material100% Cotton
Colour:Purple Product Code: 19581840/685678
£5.99 or FREE on orders over £150
Usually delivered within 3-5 working days.
Click & Collect
£1.00 - Choose your nearest HIP store.
Your order will be delivered within 5 working days and we’ll send you an email and SMS when your order is ready to collect.
Express 2 Day Delivery - Temporarily unavailable
Next Day Delivery
£7.99 - (Order before 9pm)
Premium Next Day
£8.99 - Live tracking & text updates (Order before 6pm)
Different International delivery options are available dependant on country.
International Standard from £7.99 / International Tracked Express from £9.
For more information, visit our Delivery and Returns page here.
If delivery is to an address in the EU then taxes and duties will be settled on your behalf with our courier. If delivery is to an address outside the EU, you may be charged taxes or duties on import into the destination country – we recommend you contact your local customs authority to understand the potential costs prior to placing an order.
- Standard Delivery
Return your items to our HIP stores for FREE within 28 days of purchase.
We understand you might need a little more time over the festive period to return items to us. From Wednesday 1st November 2023 you can return your items to us for a refund up until Monday 22nd January 2024 as long as they are accompanied by a valid proof of purchase. We are not able to process refunds in store between the dates of 26th and 28th December.
You can also return your items via:
Please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed once we receive it back in our warehouse. Once refunded it will show in your account within 3-5 days.
More info on this can be found below;
Simply follow the link to the returns portal to have your parcel collected from the comfort of your own home
or drop off at your nearest available ParcelShop.
To drop off at ParcelShop you can either print your returns label at home or generate a QR code and print a label in
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Re-pack your items and include the returns form provided.
2. Find your nearest ParcelShop drop off point by clicking here.
3. Select your preferred returns options (print your label at home or generate a QR code to print your label in
4. Once you’ve processed your return, you’re ready to drop your parcel at your nearest ParcelShop.
5. Keep hold of your proof of postage. We’ll email you when we receive the returned item/s.
Returns with InPost 24/7 Lockers
- Return unwanted items any time, day or night
- It takes seconds to return with just the scan of a barcode
- No need to queue or wait for staff
- Send from over 1,000 lockers across the nation
- *Items under 15kg weight and 38cm x 38cm x 64cm
Visit InPost to find your nearest locker.
Simple Returns At Asda - No Printer Required
No printer required when returning your order at Asda. Visit our returns portal to register your return to get a QR code and print a label in store. Simple!
You can choose from over 600 convenient Asda stores across the UK. With easy parking and extended opening hours you can return at a time that suits you.
- UK Returns