Help & Information
The Hip Store was established in 1987 by Everton Campbell and Umberto Annacheni who are responsible for introducing desirable and contemporary brands across streetwear, sneakers and denim to the UK.
During the late ‘90s whilst a new music subculture and club scene was sweeping the city of Leeds, The Hip Store was born, pulling in creatives from various genres that fashioned a vibrant and eclectic community that inspired and shaped the stores identity.
Throughout streetwear and menswear in the UK, The Hip Store will always be associated with being one of the OGs, bringing hard-to-find labels to the UK. The Hip Store continues to bring together domestic and international labels including emerging talent and globally-established brands.
An institution of Leeds with strong cultural connections to the city, The Hip Store is an original, multi-brand retailer that sells nice things to the nice people of Leeds and beyond. Our eclectic brand mix is ever-expanding with physical shops in Leeds, Nottingham and online presence.
That’s essentially who we are and what we do.
- Competitive commission rates
- Regularly updated feed
- Regular communication regarding upcoming product launches
- Opportunities to collaborate on exclusive content
- Marketing imagery and the potential to receive product to shoot
- The ability to partner with a leading brand with global reach
- Default: 5%
- Sale: 2%
- 2% Commission if a voucher code is used and 2% for all voucher code publishers
To become an affiliate, follow this link: https://ui.awin.com/merchant-profile/6700
For any further information contact: UKfirstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our corporate website at www.jdplc.com Copyright © 2020 .